Bill Jonas on Wed, 8 Aug 2001 13:31:36 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Installing PHP-Nuke on server

On Wed, Aug 08, 2001 at 05:01:25PM +0000, John Beck wrote:
> Nope, didn't know that!

If you're deciding not to use PHP-Nuke, you might consider

http://www.slashcode.com/
http://scoop.kuro5hin.org/

...if I understand properly what PHP-Nuke does.  I was going to also
post a link to Glasscode (http://glasscode.half-empty.org/), but the
page appears to just be a redirect.  Try Google if you're interested in
that one.

"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others,  we should
be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and
this we should do freely and generously."          -- Benjamin Franklin