multiple seriousity on Mon, 13 Aug 2001 03:20:05 -0400

[PLUG] Linux10 East Coast August 25th

Well, okay, I still got some stuff to do, but I've got
philadelphia.linux10.org up (it also works as philly.linux10.org -- but
I'd rather send out just one address)

I've gotta edit the directions page (in other words, add east coast
directions, and delete all the cali directions.) if people would write up
directions for me/find good maps for me to post, I would appreciate it.

I've also got to edit the RSVP page a bit to reflect the pot-luck nature
of this event rather than the food-provided nature of the west-coast
event.

If you want to discuss this, get involved in running, promoting, making it
happen, etc, besides discussing it here, for more in depth
discussion, you can join http://groups.yahoo.com/group/plus-talk

I guess that's it for now.

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com