mike_phillips on Fri, 17 Aug 2001 16:10:10 +0200

Re: [PLUG] bouncing html sent to this list ?

I totally agree with bouncing html mail for mailing lists. Its not exactly
rocket science to turn it off in the windows mail clients that people are
using (for example, I'm using Lotus Notes and its configured to ask me if
I want to sent it as text / html / or both.)

Perhaps configure it so that when a mail is bounced for containing html
the bounce back to the sender tells them why.

Mike