gabriel rosenkoetter on Fri, 24 Aug 2001 13:59:56 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Looking for case options

On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 01:27:45PM -0400, Ian Reinhart Geiser wrote:
> i am still looking for something slimmer...  If I could do it I would love a
> sparc pizza box...  Thanks though.

These are cheap on eBay, especially the really old (IPC, IPX) ones
or the ones designed to house external drives.

I've got some IPCs knocking around and some ELCs that I'm not. (The
ELC keeps its processor in the same case as the monitor, but the
drive is in one of those external boxes.)

I suspect the footprint on these is even smaller than what you've
got in mind, though.

--
       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net