Darxus on Mon, 27 Aug 2001 22:30:14 +0200

[PLUG] not getting mail from the plug list (Re: Plug mailing list)

This is not an entirely uncommon problem, so I'm sending the solution to
the list.

On 08/27, Robert J. Leibowitz wrote:
> I attempted to subscribe, but received a response that I was already
> subscribed.
>
> I have not received any email from the list for quite some time - any
> help would be appreciated.

You were subscribed but had the "nomail" flag set.  The mailing list does
this automatically sometimes when your mail is bouncing.  You can fix this
by doing the following:

* Go to http://www.phillylinux.org
* Click "Info/Subscribe" next to "PLUG Mailing List:"
* Enter your email address in the "Edit Options" field at the bottom of the page
* Click "Edit Options"
* Click "Email My Password To Me" if necessary
* Click "Disable mail delivery / Off"
* Click "Submit My Changes"

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com