aab on Mon, 3 Sep 2001 05:10:11 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Dmitry Skylarov demonstration?

There's an FBI field office in that 600 Arch St location (same bldg as the
Federal Reserve).  It's not the DoJ, but it's probably closer to the group
you're looking to focus on.  Mind you, you missed the August 30 date up on
the www.freesklyarov.org site ...

andrew.