Darxus on Wed, 5 Sep 2001 15:30:12 +0200

Re: [PLUG] [PLUG-Announce]meeting tomorrow

On 09/05, Brian Epstein wrote:
> Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend this meeting.  I noticed that
> most of PLUG's meetings are on Wednesday nights.  I hate to bring up a TFH
> that has probably circulated this group before, but is there any way to
> stagger these meetings?

To quote from the message to which you just replied:

On 09/04, Darxus@ChaosReigns.com wrote:
> This is the first month that we're going to have two meetings.  The second
> one is going to be held 6 days after the first meeting, at Netaxs in
> Conshohocken, which is significantly easier to get to for some people.

> Scheduled presentations (date/subject/speaker/location):

> 9/11/2001
> PostgreSQL vs. MySQL (free Database software)
> Bernie Falor, RDA Consultants
> Netaxs

6 days after a wednesday is (surprise) not a wednesday :)
(and also not a typo).

If the netaxs meeting goes well, we hope to do this more.

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com