gabriel rosenkoetter on Thu, 6 Sep 2001 00:00:15 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Re: Keysigning tomorrow?

On Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 05:51:11PM -0400, pinkee@cavegirl.org wrote:
> You have mine...
>
> pinkee, who was looking forward to her first keysigning but I guess I'll
> have to wait ;(

Would it be practical to shoot for a 9/11 keysigning (either instead
of or in addition to tonight)?

My selfish reason for asking is that I can't make this evening's
meeting (car's in the shop and school just started), but would
probably be able to come then.

Also, Darxus, if I've added valid IDs (just other email addresses)
to my key, I presume I should re-export and send it to you?

--
       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net