Mike Leone on Tue, 11 Sep 2001 16:50:11 +0200

Re: [PLUG] plug meeting tonight ?

> Do you folks think we should have a plug meeting tonight ?  What with...
>
> 1) 2 planes hit the world trade center
> 2) something hit the pentagon
> 3) all planes in the united states were forced to land
> 4) the stock exchange was shut down
> 5) the state building was hit with a car bomb
> 6) buildings in center city philadelphia are being evacuated

They are? Haven't heard that yet, and I work in Center City.

Might not be a bad idea to cancel - I can just see them stopping road &
train traffic, as they've done in NYC (apparently, all highways, bridges and
tunnels into NYC are closed down), and then we're all stuck in Conshy.