William Shank on Tue, 2 Oct 2001 15:05:06 -0400

RE: [PLUG] (no subject)

do you have a OpenGL visualization pluging attempting to run? if so, do you
have OpenGL properly enabled?

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Allan Lucas
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Sent: 10/2/01 2:58 PM
Subject: Re: [PLUG] (no subject)

Thanks for the idea:  I just tried that - I get an error message on
startup:

Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display "localhost:0.0".

** CRITICAL **: opengl_spectrum.c: unable to create window

Then, anonther when I attempt to play.
** WARNING **: oss_open(): Failed to open audio device (/dev/dsp):
Device or
resource busy

This second one may be because I was just running the KDE Media Player.

I'm still investigating.....

Eric

----