Chris Fearnley on Thu, 4 Oct 2001 23:30:19 +0200

Re: [PLUG] PostgreSQL vs. MySQL presentation by Bernie Falor, schedual re-orgaqnization, etc.

Contact each presenter personally and ask if the new schedule
conflicts with theirs before changing the schedule.

Do we now not want to have the occasional extra meeting at netaxs?
Even just once to see if the idea attracts attendance?

PS.  I trashed some 3000 messages and am now mostly current with PLUG
     messages for the first time in over a year!

--
Christopher J. Fearnley          |  Linux/Internet Consulting
cjf@netaxs.com                   |  Design Science Revolutionary