Chris Campbell on Mon, 8 Oct 2001 16:50:17 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Open Source Mail Options?

There are several options.  There's a quick review at:

http://www.systemtoolbox.com/article.php?articles_id=24

There isn't much in the way of calendaring, but the Suse Email Server III
will offer more calendaring options as it incorporates Skyrix.  (Skyrix can
run on multiple Linux distros as well.)

http://www.skyrix.com/en/index.html

There are no public betas or RC's available at this time (that I am aware
of, anyway) - I have personally seen the Server III beta though
and it looks decent - They're looking at a public release in November.

Hope this helps.

Chris