thanous on Thu, 25 Oct 2001 11:06:12 -0400

[PLUG] CD Writer Softwear? And MP3-wav conversion?

Hi all...

I have a mandrake system up and running with a IDE CD burner installed.  I wanted
to try and make some CD's with it.  But I am not sure how to get it to work
correctly.  I have heard some tales about people using some kind of SCSI emulation
for it to work properly.  I figured before I beat my head against the wall I
would ask the list first.

Also... I have been looking for a utility that will convert some MP3's to .wav
fiels.  Does anyone have a favorite that they use?

Thanks

Anthony