gabriel rosenkoetter on Thu, 8 Nov 2001 21:40:23 +0100

Re: [PLUG] Here is something a little Strange

On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 02:47:20PM -0500, Fred K Ollinger wrote:
> I agree. I wonder if Microsoft would agree to having their page pointed at
> linux.com?

It's not really something they can do anything about without looking
like complete jerks.

Look at 2600 and Ford.

If I understand the Icelandic Linux folks' joke, and I think I do,
the point is that the web is full of irritating fluff with low
content and low useability (just like Microsoft operating systems).

I'd have to agree.

--
       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net