JP Toto on Tue, 13 Nov 2001 13:50:14 +0100

[PLUG] Compile Problem Mandrake 8.1

Hi folks, I've been getting randome compile errors during my make process
when trying to compile apps. It used to happen with Mandrake 8.0 too, to be
quite honest. At randome intervals during the make I get the following error:

/usr/include/limits.h:124:3: warning: #include_next is a GCC extension

I thought I had all my dev libraries installed and whatnot but still no-go.
Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

--
JP Toto
ViceClown@yahoo.com