Kyle R . Burton on Thu, 15 Nov 2001 05:32:26 +0100

[PLUG] OT: Job Posting

Pat Heinbock from Automated Computer Systems (a recrutier) called me last
week.  She is looking to fill a position for Thomas Jefferson University
Hospital.  What I know about it is limited.  The title of the position is:
Senior Systems Analyst.  They're looking for the following technologies:

  Perl
  Fortran
  Unix
  Windows
  Crystal Reports

The position is supposedly working with the Patient mangement system at
the hospital.

If you're interested, or know anyone who is, conctact Pat directly.  You
can call or send an email with 'Pat Heinbock' as the subject to:

   acs@automated-computer.com

Pat's phone number is: 215.702.0901

Good luck to all, and let me know if I should stop posting this stuff.

Kyle

To study Buddhism is to study your own self.
To study your own self is to forget yourself.
        -- Hashida