Barry Roomberg on Thu, 15 Nov 2001 17:40:14 +0100

[PLUG] DSL recs?

A company I do a bit of work for currently has DSL about to be yanked
(someone went out of business).

They are located in:
370 Reed Rd
Broomall PA
19008

I did a DSL Reports lookup, which came back a few choices,
but I am unsure of them.  I believe a couple of people on this
list actually works for one of them, so I'd prefer to use a company
of someone on this list rather than some anonymous random
corp.

I don't need real high speed, and according to the maps concerning
POP distance, I won't get it.

So, who works for what, and what should I use?

We currently pay about $110 a month for 8 IP addresses,
but I only really use one, doing port forwarding based
on the service.

Thanks.

Barry Roomberg