Kyle R . Burton on Thu, 15 Nov 2001 19:40:13 +0100

[PLUG] OT: Another Job Posting

Another job posting...if you end up contacting Dan, please let him know
it was through me.

I promise (hopefuly this forum is public enough) to donate any referral fees
to the opensource community (organizations like FSF).

Kyle

----- Forwarded message from Dan Waskow <dwaskow@intepros.com> -----

From: Dan Waskow <dwaskow@intepros.com>
To: mortis@voicenet.com
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 13:19:29 -0500

Kyle:

Thanks for speaking with me on the phone today. I?m glad to hear you?re set
in your current job. Should you like some help in the future in identifying
new situations for yourself, please contact me.

As we discussed, if you happen to know anyone who may be on the market for a
new position in IT, either contract/consulting or ?permanent?, I would
appreciate your passing along my information to them, or if you prefer to
let me know who they are, I would be happy to contact them myself; just let
me know whether or not I should mention your name. If you are able to refer
a candidate to me who?s not in our database, there is a $500 referral bonus
for you if the person gets the job and stays for the allotted amount of
time. I would say my urgent need is for someone with the skill set I
mentioned for the contract position I mentioned - Java, VC++, MTS, Oracle,
PL/SQL, COM and Solaris - but I'm always looking to network with the top
people in IT in the Philadelphia area.

Thanks again for spending some time with me today.

Dan Waskow
Technical Recruiter
IntePros Consulting
630 Germantown Pike Suite 160
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
610-397-1500 x 209
<mailto:dwaskow@intepros.com>

Check out our Web Site!!!
<http://www.intepros.com/>

----- End forwarded message -----

To study Buddhism is to study your own self.
To study your own self is to forget yourself.
        -- Hashida