Kevin D. McAllister on Tue, 20 Nov 2001 10:12:49 -0500

Re: [PLUG] GRUB

You just need to edit grub.conf file.  Look in /etc/ on redhat 7.2.
There is information about grub at:
http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/grub.en.html

ext3 isn't in the kernel yet, you need to apply a patch before
configuring and compiling.  You can get the patches at:
http://www.zip.com.au/~akpm/linux/ext3/index.html

Good luck.