Adam Van Antwerp on Wed, 21 Nov 2001 16:10:10 +0100

RE: [PLUG] Scanner Networking?

The exact model is HP C6270, with an ADF on top, its USB.  The software is
HP PrecisionScan Pro, on the CD there is a setup for remote scanning
installation.  On the client side they also need the same software, they put
in the IP of the remote scanner and they scan away.  Here is a link to HP
http://www.hp.com/cgi-bin/cposupport/get_doc.pl?SNI=hpscanjet67121&LC=scanne
rs&Tfile=bps03013

			hope this helps..