William Shank on Wed, 5 Dec 2001 17:00:28 +0100

RE: [PLUG] sources for job/contract?

 i'm considering using this service - but it's expensive and they get a cut
of your contracts

http://www.prosavvy.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric a Lucas
To: PLUG
Sent: 12/5/01 10:37 AM
Subject: [PLUG] sources for job/contract?

Fellow Linux fans:

I've just been notified that at the end of this month I'll be joining
the
ranks of the "un-contracted" (I'm not "employed", I'm a contractor).
On-line resume coming soon!

How are the job searches going for the other folks on this list who were
recently un-employed/un-contracted?

Has anybody found any job/contract web sites that they would recommend?

-- Eric Lucas
-- I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
--                             and NO, it's not from drug abuse!