Marc Soda on Tue, 11 Dec 2001 15:20:11 +0100

Re: Hurd (was: Re: [PLUG] resizing ext3fs?)

It's very rough and NOT for the faint of heart, but I think it's
extremely interesting.  I haven't had too much time to play with it,
though.  On the surface it "looks" like an unstable Debian install.  I
can report more later if anyone is interested, but it may be a little
off-topic, being that this a Linux list and the Hurd isn't. ;)

On Mon, 10 Dec 2001, Michael C. Toren wrote:

> > I just did a LOT of resizing on two different boxes to make room for
> > the Hurd. ;)
>
> Is this a Debian GNU/Hurd install?  How do you like it?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -mct

Marc Soda
ASPRE, Inc.