Tobias DiPasquale on Wed, 12 Dec 2001 03:00:16 +0100

Re: Hurd (was: Re: [PLUG] resizing ext3fs?)

Marc,

Please keep us posted, because I plan to install the Hurd as soon as I buy a play-box to get it working on. I am really interested in the theory and implementation behind the Hurd and would love to work on the code and architecture. I'm sure other PLUGers are also interested in it as well. Let us know how it's going for you. Thanks :)

Marc Soda wrote:

I would love to, but not until I have something to talk about ;).
When I have more experience/information I will definately be up for
that, if it's something that the members of PLUG are interested
in.