Kevin Brosius on Wed, 12 Dec 2001 15:20:18 +0100

Re: [PLUG] SuSE 7.3 ISO?

ian reinhart geiser wrote:

> On Tuesday 11 December 2001 08:47 pm, you wrote about [PLUG] SuSE 7.3 ISO?:
> > anyone have a link to SuSE7.3 iso's? standard edition would be fine.
> >

> The ISO's are on their FTP server, but I would reccomend the $39 at amazon.
> SUSE rocks, I installed it this weekend, first try everything worked, and it
> was fast.
>
> Please support them and purchase a new CD from them.
>
> Also they are the ONLY dist other than debian that will not force upgrades,
> they maintain updates for releases as far back as 6.2
>
> Remember these guys get money ONLY from CD sales, and software, they are
> privately held and do an awesome job of Q&A.

And they don't make the full standard edition available as an ISO.  It's
a whole lot more convenient to buy the CD's, as all they make available
is an installer ISO, which you need to point at the web site to get a
full install.

--
Kevin Brosius