Kevin D. McAllister on Wed, 12 Dec 2001 15:20:18 +0100

[PLUG] Mutt Mailing List Handling

Hello,

I am using mutt and having some issue with the way it is displaying my
index.  I recently decided to use some of the mailing list management
features as some of the lists I am subscribed to don't munge the
'reply-to' header as plug does.  Anyway since I have started using
this the index does something undesireable, it displays in the From
field (%L in the index format) "To plug@lists.phillylinux" for example
instead of listing the information in the 'From' field of the message.

Has anyone noticed this behavior or have a fix?

[mclazarus@gandalf mclazarus]$ mutt -v
Mutt 1.3.23i (2001-10-09)

I realize I am running the beta version and not the latest at that.
So the fix may just be grab the latest code, but I wanted to see if
anyone had seen this behavior before.

Thanks,
Kevin