Kevin Brosius on Fri, 14 Dec 2001 19:30:18 +0100

Re: [Fwd: Re: [PLUG] radiance in linux]

Yes, it looks like the MTA on this end...  I never received anything
beyond (or including) the 'From google' line.  So, it's common practice
to add '>' in front of From if it appears at the beginning of a line in
mail?  It looks like our MTA doesn't do that...