multiple seriousity on Sun, 23 Dec 2001 16:40:11 +0100

Re: [PLUG] How to set up SSH?

On Sun, 23 Dec 2001 jbeck@jbwd.net wrote:
> *Does anything need to be done on the computer I am connecting from (a
> Windows computer) - I guess I need client software - can anyone recommend
> anything?
> sites on the windows computer, and publish them to the RH 7.1 computer for
> testing purposes...  Like I said, everything is internal, behind a hardware

for Windows:
PuTTY available at:

also available is pscp and psftp, and a few other things.  it's a damned
good package, and what most everybody seems to recommend.

you can get a good front-end for pscp at
http://www.i-tree.org/ixplorer.htm

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
Creative Artists Resource Project: www.slackware.com/~msimons/arts/reuse/