Michael F. Robbins on Mon, 31 Dec 2001 18:20:22 +0100

[PLUG] Debian woody install to RAID-1

Ok, my first call for Debian help.  I'm trying to install woody (testing).

I got the disks-i386/current/images-1.44/compact images.  This is how I
installed my test system.  However, I need to install to a software RAID-1
array.  I probably need "modprobe raid1 ; raidstart /dev/md0".
This requires at least a few modules and some command-line utilities.  But
they aren't on the install disks.  Help!

I'm going to google it, but if you guys have any tips please let me know.

Happy new year!

Mike