gabriel rosenkoetter on Mon, 7 Jan 2002 18:00:16 +0100

Re: [PLUG] DHCPD problems

On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 11:13:29AM -0500, Chris Beggy  wrote:
> Right.  Also, what's in dhcpd.conf on the dhcpd server?  Are you
> assigning "option route subnet1router.your.domain" in each of the
> subnet assignments?

For that matter, seeing whats in the router and firewall (was there
one?) config files would help debug this. Maybe the relevant DNS
stuff too, epecially if you're trying to do DDNS.

This sounds like a problem one cannot debug without looking at the
whole system (and by system, I mean functionally, not restricted to
some specific piece of hardware). I haven't said anything thus far
because I haven't seen enough specific information to even hazard a
guess...

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net