multiple seriousity on Tue, 22 Jan 2002 19:01:47 +0100

Re: [PLUG] Where to buy a CPU

On Tue, 22 Jan 2002, Mike Cramer wrote:
> I'm looking to add a second CPU to my Linux box here, and would like to
> buy it from a physical store in the Philadelphia area. A place that
> buys/sells used stuff would be ideal. Any suggestions?

It depends upon what sort of CPU you need, I guess. are you looking for
used stuff cause you need an old cpu, or just cause you're trying to save
money?

When I needed a power supply, I searched pricewatch, and found a local
store.  I called them in advance, and they gave me a decent price (It
might have infact been better than their pricewatch price, I'm not
sure... but there were two locations of this one store.. one gave me a
price equivalent to the pricewatch price, the other didn't give me such a
good price.) Basically, I went this route though, because I didn't want to
bother with mail order.

If you need an old cpu that is not currently on the market, why don't you
ask us first, maybe someone has one..

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
Creative Artists Resource Project: www.slackware.com/~msimons/arts/reuse/