gabriel rosenkoetter on Tue, 22 Jan 2002 20:20:19 +0100

Re: [PLUG] Where to buy a CPU

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 12:21:10PM -0500, Mike Cramer wrote:
> I'm looking to add a second CPU to my Linux box here, and would like to
> buy it from a physical store in the Philadelphia area. A place that
> buys/sells used stuff would be ideal. Any suggestions?

You've had quite a few (probably better) suggestions, but...

I frequently just tool up the Blue Route (from where I live in
Swarthmore) to the St. Davids/Villanova exit (they just changed the
numbering, so I haven't a clue what exit number it is) and head west
about a block to Microcenter.

Not exactly a mom & pop organization, nor do they carry used
*components*, but they've definitely got variety in components.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net