Darxus on Fri, 25 Jan 2002 21:00:19 +0100

[PLUG] keysigning at the LinuxWorld expo

I wasn't planning on going.  I think PLUG really needs to be represented.

----- Forwarded message from jim@vasoftware.com -----

Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 03:47:53 -0500 (EST)
From: jim@vasoftware.com
To: Darxus@chaosreigns.com
Subject: NYLUG.org Invitation to LinuxWorld pub event in New York City Jan 31st

Your key pages inspired us to hold keysigning parties. If you
plan to be in New York City for LinuxWorld Expo, we hope you
will join us to sign pgp keys at an after-show pub event.

At the conclusion of Drew Strieb's BOF (Birds of a Feather)
OpenPGP talk around 7:30pm, everybody will walk over to the
Tir Na Nog bar located nearby on 8th Avenue between 33rd and
34th Streets. A section in the cathedral bar area is reserved
for us. Check it out: www.tirnanognyc.com/4.html

When the exhibits close at 6pm, people from the New York Linux
Users Group booth will walk over to Drew's BoF located in room
1E13 downstairs on level 2. Here's more info on the talk:
www.linuxworldexpo.com/confprogram/wc/sub_pages/sub2.shtml#Importance

	__________________________________
	** After-Show Pub Event Details **
	Thurs 31 January, 2002
	7:45pm
	Tir Na Nog bar and restaurant
	5 Penn Plaza
	8th Avenue between 33rd and 34th Streets
	map: http://tirnanognyc.com/2.html

We will mostly be hanging out, signing each other's keys, and
discussing Linux.

In the remote event that you can not meet us ;)
please remember to look up NYLUG.org the next time you
visit NYC.

- Jim

http://www.nylug.org
http://linuxworldexpo.com
http://www.nylug.org/keys

Jim Gleason			VA Software
email: jim@vasoftware.com 	http://www.vasoftware.com
phone: 212-858-7684 		Pres. New York Linux Users Group
fax: 212-858-7685		http://www.nylug.org

----- End forwarded message -----

http://www.ChaosReigns.com