Paul on Mon, 4 Feb 2002 15:27:28 -0500

RE: [PLUG] Comcast Crackdown

So, Comcast is not providing a open pipe to the Internet?  They are going
out of thier way to take away functionality while they would charge for
firewall protection?  The main reason I was temped by broadband access was
to have the ability to run a server.  If they want to cut the functionality
in half, I won't pay full price for it!  And who would pay more for the
"extra feature" of inbound connectivity which is a basic feature of an open
connection?