Doug Crompton on Mon, 25 Feb 2002 22:07:27 -0500

Re: [PLUG] DNS Reverse Mappings

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, Jesse Schultz wrote:

I was aware of that. I wonder if the reason I have never experienced this
is that my secondary MX is reverse DNS qualified. Does sendmail fail
entirely or drop to the secondary MX upon reverse DNS failure?

Doug

> Some mail servers will regect a message based on a reverse lookup
> failure.  This is just one example.

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *
*  215-431-6307		   *