Mike Leone on Tue, 26 Feb 2002 21:20:16 +0100

[PLUG] I feel the need for beer ...

... this Thu. Both to drown my sorrows (Thu I get to reconfigure a laptop of one of my outside Claims guys, who only shows up in the office once a year), and to mourn Len's laptop; and to celebrate my victories (got my mail server humming along just fine from home; doing all my own email - in and out; virus scanning them; doing authorized SMTP; virtual domains; etc).

So who's with me? Somewhere differ for the RAs - Rotten ralph's, 2nd & Chestnut? An acceptable place; nothing outstanding, in terms of food or brews. The Bard's, 20th & Walnut? Elsewhere? Don't forget that Himself (aka Joe Magee) is supposed to be in the vicinity this weekend, as well.