Darxus on Fri, 1 Mar 2002 21:00:13 +0100

Re: [PLUG] [PLUG-Announce] PLUG meeting for Wed, Mar 6, 2002

multiple seriousity, thank you for asking this question.  I wish I could
get this kind of info on people's presentations out of them more often and
earlier :)

On 02/28, Leonard Rosenthol wrote:
> 	I was planning on talking about the tools available on Linux
> for graphics production and manipulation.  GIMP, ImageMagick, Sketch,
> KContour, etc.

I've updated the description at http://www.phillylinux.org/meetings.html -
I encourage you to proofread.  I couldn't find a url for KContour.

--
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands,
hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."