Bill Jonas on Wed, 6 Mar 2002 16:10:15 +0100

[PLUG] [PLUG-Announce] Tonight's meeting... (fwd)

Here is some late-breaking news on tonight's meeting from our gracious
host.

The meeting room will change.  Everything else is the same as was
previously announced last Thursday.  That announcement is available at
<http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/pubarchive/plug-announce/2002-March/000075.html>.

Guillermo has told me that he will post a sign or two in the vicinity of
the old location and that he will tell security about the room change as
well, in case there are those coming tonight who do not get this
announcement before leaving for the meeting.

Also, it's not too late to get in on the keysigning if you want to
participate, although earlier in the day is definitely better.  (You
should submit your key absolutely no later than 2-3 hours before the
meeting to allow time for the requisite hard copies to be made.)
Directions are given in the previous announcement at the above URL.
(Note that you only need to mail your public key to
<mailto:Darxus@ChaosReigns.com> and not the fingerprint; the fingerprint
is generated from the key itself.)

Developer/SysAdmin for hire!   See http://www.billjonas.com/resume.html

----- Forwarded message from Guillermo Moyna <g.moyna@usip.edu> -----