adam on Mon, 11 Mar 2002 16:42:16 -0500

RE: [PLUG] WAYYYY Off Topic.... [Speeding Ticket]

In New York what used to work was requesting a deposition when you request
your hearing.  Most officers don't seem to want to put down every detail
of a traffic stop.  My girlfriend got out of a bogus ticket this way,
the office showed up to court, the judge began to hand down the sentence.
We said, "excuse me your honor, but we requested a deposition and didn't
receive one"  The judge looked at his papers, agreed, chastized the
officer and dismissed the case.

 On Mar 11 Bob Razler wrote:

> Is this the same site that tells you that paying income taxes is
> voluntary?  :-)
>
> Robert J. Razler, Esq.
> Approvals Manager
> Heritage Building Group, Inc.
> Suite A-100
> 3326 Old York Road
> Furlong, PA 18925
> 215.794.0550, ext. 117
> www.heritagebuildinggroup.com
> brazler@heritagebuildinggroup.com
> PGP Public Keys available at:
> http://www.razler.com/PGPKey.htm

		///	www.boomshanka.org     ///
 	        (Do you really want to quit now?)
NOTE: While signatures are arguably a blemish, they are a well-understood
convention, and conveying the same information in headers exposes it to
mangling and makes it rather less conspicuous....