JP Toto on Mon, 11 Mar 2002 17:11:07 -0500

RE: [PLUG] WAYYYY Off Topic.... [Speeding Ticket]DOOH!!

Hmmm... all interesting points. I have spoken to one
laywer already. Unfortunately the district judge in
Paoli is quite strange so my fate will rest on his
mood that day. *sigh* Im hoping to just argue down
some points so I don't have to go to the required
hearing to talk about a license suspension - that's
what I really want to avoid. And no... I was not
drinking that night...

Cheerios, - JP

http://www.kustomsignals.com/product_body2.asp?product_id=39&cat_i
> > > d= 6&strpa
> > >gename=speed
> > >
> > > The last time it was calibrated was February
> 4th.
> > > I got the ticket saturday night, March 9th.
> (don't
> > > these things have to be checked every 30 days?)
> > >
> > > The distance he followed me was .85 miles. (Is
> there a
> > > minimum distance they have to follow you for
> using
> > > this device??)
> > >
> > > The penalty is a bunch of money, 5 points, and a
> > > hearing so you can imagine I'de like to find
> enough
> > > holes (if any) in this ticket to fight it. Sorry
> for
> > > getting off topic but Im pretty desperate to
> beat this
> > > and this is a local list. Thanks in advance for
> any
> > > suggestions!!!   - JP
> > >
> > > =====
> > > JP Toto
> > > ViceClown@yahoo.com

> > > Try FREE Yahoo! Mail - the world's greatest free
> email!
> > > http://mail.yahoo.com/

> - --
> #   Eric Allan Lucas
> # "Oh, I have slipped the surly bond of earth
> #  And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings..
> #              -- John Gillespie Magee Jr.

> Version: PGPfreeware 6.5.8 for non-commercial use
> <http://www.pgp.com>

iQA/AwUBPI0oPTsdt/n5VxgyEQLmxgCfShJHHopVAY4DiQ90lUIMuiabbjUAnj3L

=== message truncated ===

=====
JP Toto
ViceClown@yahoo.com