Philip Ravenscroft on Tue, 12 Mar 2002 17:40:11 +0100

[PLUG] JOB: Windows/Unix admin

Hey PLUGers--

Don't know if anyone is looking for such a position, but the company I work for, GivingCapital is hiring a full-time IT person.  This person would support an office of Windows NT/2000 computers/fileservers.  However, our production and development environment use a combination of Solaris and Linux (with Apache, AOLServer, ArsDigita Community System and Oracle), so UNIX administration capabilities would also be welcome.  However, since this is PLUG, I should say that it's primarily a Windows-related position.

If you're interested, contact Nick Rongione nick@givingcapital for more info.

regards,

Philip

Philip Ravenscroft