marc on Mon, 18 Mar 2002 09:04:35 -0500

Re: [PLUG] PHP, AOL cookie problem

Errr.....What kind of sessions??  I learned CGI a LONG time ago, and I only
recently read through the php manual briefly so I could do this project.  I
was always under the impression that you had to implement your OWN sessions
with something such as cookies, of course there are other techniques I have
used in the past such as putting a session number at the end of each
hyperlink URL, but cookies seem to be the least amount of work.  Perhaps my
knowledge is not as up to date as it should be.