Tobias DiPasquale on Thu, 21 Mar 2002 05:20:10 +0100

Re: [PLUG] Crossover plugin

The plugin is good, but seems to only work for Netscape 6.x, not
Mozilla. At least for me. Anyway, I gave up on Netscape (the official
version) after I heard what AOL was doing with it (spying on their
customers browsing patterns). Anyway, Mental: congratulations. The rest
of you, its $20. Worth a shot, anyway, if you _REALLY_ can't wait to see
that trailer in the theater. Cheers.

On Wed, 2002-03-20 at 22:49, Mental wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 20, 2002 at 10:09:44PM -0500, Naresh Reddy wrote:
> > I am lost, what are you talking about? A plug-in for xmms or xine?
> >
> > A Very lost Naresh
> >

> Browser plugin. Bundles up a ton of em. Vid, document viewers, IM client,
> just about every plugin you can name.
>
> http://slashdot.org/articles/02/03/20/0558207.shtml?tid=106
>
> I figured most of us saw it on slashdot today. Good stuff.
>
> --
> Mental (Mental@NeverLight.com)
>
> I made wine out of raisins so I wouldn't have to wait for it to age.
> --Steven Wright
>
> GPG public key: http://www.neverlight.com/Mental.asc

<< T o b i a s   D i P a s q u a l e >>
anany@ece.villanova.edu | tdipas01@villanova.edu | toby@khenry.com

Of course, in order to partially emulate an ASR-33, you could perhaps
connect an
IBM selectric up to your computer while running a looped recording of
gunfight
and an idling 58 chevy with one blown piston. For the final touch, you
could replace
the room's light switch with a dimmer switch and wiggle it back and
forth whenever
you are printing something out.

-- Anonymous Coward, SlashDot, commenting about Caldera's release of
some
   original UNIX sources