Toby DiPasquale on Thu, 21 Mar 2002 19:30:14 +0100

Re: [PLUG] Open Source Bug Tracking Software

Chris,

	Check out http://freshmeat.net/. There are a lot of other bug
tracking and web collaboration suites out there in the Open Source world
besides Bugzilla. I remember a few when from when I was looking around.
Check out:

 - Anthill (a PHP/MySQL solution)
	http://anthill.vmlinuz.ca/
 - BugIn'
	http://www.notgod.com/?area=projects
 - Double Choco Latte
	http://dcl.sourceforge.net/
 - Helis
	http://www.helis.org/
 - JitterBug
	http://samba.anc.edu.au/jitterbug/

These were the ones that stuck out in my mind. Have fun :)

<< T o b i a s   D i P a s q u a l e >>
anany@ece.villanova.edu | tdipas01@villanova.edu | toby@khenry.com

"Bill Gates comes to visit SoftImage and during an employee Q/A someone asks
'Since the Internet is all about free software, how come Microsoft is still
charging for it?'"
 -- Adam Barr,
    __Proudly Serving My Corporate Masters__