turgon on Tue, 26 Mar 2002 11:07:46 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Re: [PADS] Upgrading the Libranet

>> No, I don't really expect that. If I did, I'd try to make sure I'd say
>> it to whoever wrote it (whatever "it" might happen to be). Bitching to
>> PLUG wouldn't (necessarily) get it changed. Might offer a clue to
>> somebody who hasn't used the program as to what to expect, tho.
>
> Fair enough.

BTW, what I don't like about the program is the fact that you can't recover
from any mistakes - if you make a typo, and choose the wrong video card
number, you have to start the whole program all over again from the
beginning. There's no way to go back, and correct mistakes. This, to me as
a user, is not really a user-friendly design.

Yeah, it works, but it could be better/easier. The whole point of the
script is to make it easier to configure X, else everyone would just be
creating config files from scratch, using their favorite text editor. Hence
my comments.