gabriel rosenkoetter on Wed, 27 Mar 2002 15:31:09 -0500

Re: [PLUG] DHCP and eth1

On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 02:30:18PM -0500, thanous@dca.net wrote:
> >Based on the dhcpd.conf you posted, I'm guessing this is the ISC
> >dhcpd. (It'd be nice to mention things like that.)
> No I grabbed it off Linuxdoc.org

I doubt that. linuxdoc.org doesn't traffic in software.

I was referring to whose DHCP server implementation you were using.
It appears to be the Internet Software Consortium's. But there are
others, and knowing for sure which software you're actually using
would make it a lot easier to diagnose your problem.

> I tried that on the command line, and it gave me the same error.  As it did
> perviously with eth1

Again, could you please place the actual error in an email?

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net