John Lavin on Sat, 30 Mar 2002 17:25:14 -0500

Re: [PLUG] linux movie

Ok - Making progress.  Found a gpg.rc example and with some tweaking, I was
able to get the proper commands for signatures.  I get a good signature from
everyone signing their mail and obviously I'm being told they're not
certified since I haven't attended a keysigning.

I'm pulling down my pop email fine, but still having trouble attempting to
use sendmail (sending this with kmail).  I get the following message from
mutt:

sendmail: fatal: No maildrop directory maildrop: No such file or directory

I think I'm going to try exim...
--
"When life hands you lemons, ask for a bottle of tequila and salt."

John Lavin
jlavin@ccil.org