Chuck Peters on Mon, 1 Apr 2002 01:59:44 -0500

[PLUG] Install Fest Thursday April 4th

The Exton PC Council Linux SIG is proud to throw their first Linux Install
Fest.

The Fest will start at 5pm Thursday March 4 2002. It will end about 9pm
and we must be out by closing time at 9:30pm.

The Fest will be at:

Chester County Libary
450 Exton Square Parkway
Exton, PA 19341

The library is next to the Exton Mall.

For further information:

http://linux.axs.org

Daily Local News Article to appear in next Wednesday's Tech Times:
http://linux.axs.org/press/gotlinux.html

Here is general information about Install Fest:

We will have a network setup with a 24 port hub.  Please bring cables,
extension cords, power strips, floppies and Linux CD's.

Hardware: Bring the boxes on which you wish to run a Free OS.

Software: We will have Debian and Libranet CD's.  Bring whatever distribution
	  CDs, boot and rescue disks, boot managers, tiny distributions,
	  manuals, and anything else you want.

Important: Everything done to/with any computer at any Install Fest,
           and in particular, at this Install Fest, is done at the
           specific request of the owner of the computer.  As with
           all human endeavor, there is some risk of catastrophe.
           Back up all your data, before coming to the Fest!  In addition,
           make a list of all hardware and media you bring to the Fest,
           and check that you have all your hardware and media when you
           leave the Fest.

Useful reading:
http://svlug.org/installfest/index.shtml
http://www.netcom.com/~casandra/mirror-of-luny-site/installfest/guidelines.html