multiple seriousity on Mon, 8 Apr 2002 17:47:00 -0400

Re: [PLUG] volunteer plug presentor needed for 6/5/2002

On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, JP Toto wrote:
> App development on KDE would be great! Im not a PLUG
> officer... just saying... App development would be

Just a note:

There are NO PLUG "officers" :P  We have people who "do stuff" but no
official offices of any kind that I know of. :D

ObSignal:
 I just registered domains through stargateinc.com - cheap, good.

This will be the last time you see my .sig as below before I edit it. :D
(Well, maybe not until my domains propogate.)
--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
Creative Arts Resource Project http://www.slackware.com/~msimons/arts/reuse/