kevin mudrick on Wed, 10 Apr 2002 23:00:15 +0200

[PLUG] kde3/debian

Just an update of what I caught today.. Supposedly kde3 won't get into sid
until xfree 4.2 gets into sid, which apparently won't be until *after*
woody is released.  The target on woody's release as stable is May 1, but
then again, it was supposed to be "before Christmas", a while ago.  (Not a
knock on debian developers, I'm just saying..)

Apparently, there will be "prelease" type debs of kde3 that will be
available, as soon as the maintainer is done putting them together.. they
just won't be added to sid for a while..

hope this helps anyone wondering...

-kevin

--
 (kevin mudrick)   (kevin@furhurts.com)   (www.bleachedwhale.com)
  pgp key available at http://www.bleachedwhale.com/kevinGPG.asc

 Despair: It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.