W. Chris Shank on Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:51:50 -0400

Re: [PLUG] OT- Networking Question

i spent over a half hour waiting for tech support from SMC - and after
troubleshooting for another 20 minutes they said it was broke. i just took it
back and got a new one. i had it up and running in 10 minutes. aarrgghhh!!

thanks for the help though